Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Moon...not bad!

Many of my friends were frantically looking forward to the twilight saga:New Moon. They already picked up their own hero or heroine. Women idolized Edward and I couldn't say if men did too but Bella did a huge great job in it. Finally, it started arriving in Cinemas since 20 November 2009. The news reported that it's slightly beaten The 2012. Well, that's a fabulous achievement.

When I watched the New Moon in Hoyts, I was expecting more than what I saw in the movie. Well, there were too many cuts and if I had not read the book before I could have hardly understand it. Comparing my understanding between watching New Moon and reading it, I undoubtedly grant the latter was best. Well, I must admit that it was because the book was a complete edition clearly describing all emotions, backgrounds, scenes and characters.

It's quite amazing that when almost everyone admire Robert Pattinson, I adored the tender calm wise look of Peter Facinelli. What a man! Yet, Taylor Lautner's muscular body was gorgeous, I like it. He really had the body! It's quite a pity that the actress for Victoria was replaced by a new face. Well, in accordance to my friends' opinion, Alice has a gorgeous worth praised beauty.

So, what is exactly the new moon refered to? Could be the new moon for Jacob whose time has come to be one of his warewolves' fellows or the new moon for Edward and Bella for their long parting times for a reunion that promising an unseparable union.

After all, New Moon is not bad. It's a movie full stop.

No comments: