Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quite a course!

I was glad that I read some of the required reading materials for today's course. I found this unit course interesting as well as very useful. I wrote down on my profile sheet that I would like at the end to be able to create a good worth implementing curriculum. I did mean it.

My lecturer was very kind and clever. He was good at explaining the lecture and patient enough to listen to students' views and comments. He didn't claim students wrong instead encouraged them to freely express their thoughts. I noticed that my lecturer was well prepared and much better from my previous ones, yet this was still the first meeting and probably it was too early to judge.

Overall, during the class, I was happy and could follow the flow well.

till next time

No comments: