Monday, March 1, 2010

Wanna be the biggest loser?

What an interesting title when I saw the tv ad 'big loser.' I firstly wondered what that would mean? Had people already lost their mind of competing to be losers than winners instead? What on earth did it mean?

Finally, I watched the series and felt more to sympathetic than confused. Good for them who keenly tried to be the biggest losers, 'go on' I whispered almost to myself.

There were some couples of very fat people competed to lose fat or more appropriately to gain ideal weight. They did sacrificed many things from time, hobbies, habits, appetites, and so many other things I might couldn't imagine at the moment.

Congratulation for those who finally or could I say half the program, had lost up to 42 kg of their fat. (:

So, do you wanna be a big loser???



No comments: