Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I don't like when you question me like that

I don't like when you question me like that. You know what? I think you sometimes forget what is me for you though all times I have accepted you as part of me. So, I come to think that all this time I've been pretending to be part of you and worse, you have been pretending to accept that when your heart hasn't.
Thank you for reminding me again, though several times in the past, this kind of incident, though not similar, happened but you convinced me I was wrong and so I trusted you. But, I think this time is real, that you haven't accepted me as part of you by questioning me that way. You and me are two different things, right? We are different?
I am sorry for acting falsely along this time. You know what? Be as who you are as you are a free living creature and you have all the right for that. I am no body for you.

No comments: