Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Bells


Christmas bells are chasing to ring. They're ringing to wake everyone from bed, to rise and look at Him. He's there waiting to save each life in darkness. each life that wants to be reached by His hand for salvation.

Never will I have a Redeemer like Him whose heart never be annoyed by my ridiculous easy to change manner for self dissatisfaction, and whose hands never stop holding my striking hands for self ego.

Love is His name. Life is His promise. He is Jesus, my dear Lord.

Christmas bells, Christmas bells, keep ringing and never stop ringing. Keep ringing when I'm falling in pain and disappointment. I am worthy not for my uncountable sins but His Angels come and not once give up walking beside me.

Christmas bells, Christmas bells, I thank you for your perseverance. Let me have though a tiny of your courage that I'm walking close to His path.

Christmas bells oh Christmas bells, your calling is so sincere.

No comments: