Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feeling

What kind of a feeling is this? Am I ill or something? Oh yes, I am at the moment really ill. I got some trouble with my digestion. I took a medicine before sleeping last night but to my surprise, I went even worse. I was quite happy that it didn’t affect my mood today. I could still smile and chat with people with some cheerful jokes. But to be honest I was in a terribly bad health.

People said one’s mind could make him ill. Sometimes I thought this was quite right. When I thought of many things I couldn’t really solve, I got ill in heart. My life was so dark and ruined. I badly wanted to escape but none of the door is unlocked. I fought until losing my last breathes but I was still stuck in the dark hole. I was in pain.

I listened to the silence but wind stroke me down. I cried out loud but none could hear me. I sighed and sighed but none could see me inside. I badly needed help but I could tell no one. This was a secret I had been keeping for quite a very long time. Since something bad I even couldn’t remember very well happened to me, something that made me someone different.


No comments: