Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is my birthday. I’m starting my journey again this year with all grace and mercy from my Lord. Thankful I am for everything He’s given me. My happiness won’t be complete with all my beloved family and friends around. But unfortunately with my being in other town, I won’t be able to meet them right here right now. Thanks to the mobile phone that enables me to feel their presence through air that sends me their lovely voices. One by one my family and friends starting from 12 pm rang me and sent me short messages. I am so very overjoyed.

Yet, I was feeling lonely. One thing or two or maybe more I was expecting not yet came to real. Never did I stop begging until I lost faith several times but it’s so seemed very impossible to reach. Would that mean I was not keen enough in praying? Or was that mean I need super extra patience. I knelt down and closed my eyes. I gathered my two hands and started whispering, hoping His ears were very close to my face. I told Him again and again the same things I have been longing for years. If I could see my heart it must be crying that moment that sincerely and wholly my heart was longing for those wishes.

I hope this year; my dear Lord will have mercy on my more that He has given me. I hope He sends me all angels I need to stand on His will. Let Him do whatever He wishes to me and helps me in every weakness He might find in me.

I would like to thank all my dear colleagues at office whose sincere wishes and greetings had undoubtedly strengthened me. May everyone is blessed and the Lord listens to every prayer today.



No comments: