Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Australia New Prime Minister

Julia Gillard has just been sworn as the Prime Minister of Australia by the Parliament. The ballot was done at 9am this morning.
I was not actually shocked by the ballot decision but what I didn't like was that she was kind of pretending of not wanting the position along this time.
Well, it is amazing from gender point of view that Julia Gillard becomes the first female Prime Minister in Australia.
I didn't really follow her working for she was only the deputy Prime Minister. Yet, I hope she could continue the good work of the first Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd.
Actually I prefer Kevin Rudd and I like him. He has the charisma, leadership, wisdom, kindness, and intelligent. Hope he will be cheered up by looking at what he has done satisfactorily in the past.

No comments: