Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mother's love

What is this? This is a picture of a mother holding her baby. This picture expresses the mother's love. A mother who will always be holding her children in whatever conditions and whom the children can rely on in whatever conditions.

Mother's love is neverending and unconditionable. A mother will do whatever possible even impossible thing to her children's happiness.

This reminds me of the song 'mother how are you today'.

Yes, mother how are you today? I hope everything is find around you. Pray that you are always healthy and happy and blessed. Pray that I can make you proud of me, one of your children that you raise with love and faith. Mother, I miss you that I dream about you often. Mother, I love you.

I am sorry if I haven't made something that can pay for your hardwork raising and loving me along this time. But, believe me I will never be able to repay you for what you've done and given me. Therefore, I will always pray that God will always answer your prayer, for at least I can be happy when you are happy when your prayer is approved by the Father Almighty.

I will be back soon and will be around you again. Be happy that I am always healthy and happy for His love and guidance are always with me. Thank you that you raise me with faith and bring me all the time in believing Him. He is really good for He is always around me.

God bless you my dear mother.

No comments: