Monday, August 24, 2009

Beware of dogs!

Before I listened to the night news yesterday, I wouldn't be so afraid of dogs. But the news was really shocking me. There was a cute little girl, between 1-2 years young, bitten by a dog. It's the dog of her neighbor which seemed to be her playing friends beforehand.

What a misery that the dog bit her face, half of her face to be precise. This afternoon the news reported the progress and the little girl was shown on screen holding by her mother. It was really terrible, one of her eyes was bandaged and her mouth was torn. There're many sewing on her face.

The bad news was the dog's owner said the dog had disappeared. What a terrible fate the little girl had to pas through.

I remembered that in my country, when someone was bitten by a dog, both the bitten person and the dog needed to be put under special care. If the dog died, then the person bitten could die too, and before dying the bitten person would howl like a dog. What a serious illness dog could spread.

So, though people around had so many wonderful and tamed like dogs, I'd never get closer to any of them. They're just all frightening to me since listening to the news. Moreover, from the history, there're thousands of dog bite cases had happened in this country every year and at least one bitten person died every year. What a miserable story.

So, better be aware of dogs every time I meet any of them.

No comments: