Friday, August 28, 2009

Hard days to come

I'm coming to another tough days that I need to study more and more. I'm heading to a class test that is really making me quite nervous because of its lots of materials to read and learn by heart. Another urgent preparation I need to work in is my mini lecture. I'm volunteering for a class mini lecture with a given topic. I have read the textx but seems don't get to the essential part yet. I thin I need to reread and reread as I ever heard someone saying how to read and understand is to read and reread and reread again until you understand. What a simple hard work to do.

Oh, I have another coming assignment that needs lots of attention which is my group work presentation. Actually this is quite unburdening me at the moment because this is a group work. There are five of us in the group. I hope with five heads we can result in good work and presentation.

I better keep moving because I need to understand my reading texts. It's hard for me to keep focus when reading, hope this time I can.


No comments: