Sunday, August 16, 2009

Holy Communion

Sunday will never I spend without going to your home my Lord
Seeking for comfort, peace, and love is what my life thirst for
I know that you're there waiting for me coming to your home

Oh Lord how I feel safe in all your guidance

Sunday is time for Holy Communion
God please forgive me for all I have done wrong
so that I am worthy to receive You

Right here in my heart I always want You be
Please remind me always that You are in me

Oh Lord how I miss You all times

Dear Lord thank you for giving me everything
Dear Lord thank you for making me worthy be your daughter
Dear Lord thank you for always be my Saviour

What a miracle that you've healed me today
I thought I would suffer some more days from this fever
But you really know that I must do so much work
I just need to be strong to pass through

Oh Lord how I am grateful for all this miracle

Thank you my dear Lord

I believe in You and your presence in the Holy Communion

I love you my Lord


No comments: