Saturday, August 15, 2009

Winter will you end soon?

I am so glad that I am here again just to begin a new start for a quite long journey to handle. This is all I want since I know what difference it can make to me and how I really want it my way. At least I can say I want it for all good things I can think of.

Yet, I must say I really have hard times dealing with this one season, the winter time. It's sometimes very freezing that I hide under my donas. I soon fall asleep, sound and warm. But it's a sign of a not good one 'cos I will leave all my work. It may take me hours to really aware of getting of the bed right then.

I keep counting days and weeks, and keep my eyes closely to the weather forecast just to make myself happy when there's at least a day warm in a week.

Oh, winter, will you end soon? I need to get out of this bed and start doing things right. Though I know it's your time still but I'm hoping there's miracle. If you can't leave in this time of my asking, would you at least not too cold every single day I need to get out?


No comments: