Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm proud of my body

My body is my beautiful body and I'm proud of my body. This should sound quite irritating to others who see it from a negative point of view. However, I'm stressing here that it's the body that my Lord has given me and I'm grateful for that.

So many people, hundreds, thousands, or maybe millions, out there who are not accepting their bodies. They are not satisfied with what they've been given. They do plastic surgeries and intensely try to be like 0thers. This is just making them lose their own identities of uniqueness. Every man is unique and therefore it is not to regret to have what we've got.

So how can I be proud of myself? I am proud of myself because it is what I get from how for all times I take care of it, from my childhood until I grow up. I have done my best to take care of my body and to make it healthy. So, if this is what my body is, this is what I am proud of. I will surely like every single parts of my body. I like my nose though it is not sharp like those western people, I like my skin though it is not fair, I like my black eyes, my curly hair, and all. Of course it s not to judge others' bodies are not worth admired.

So, I am proud of my body and will always be.



No comments: