Friday, September 4, 2009

Cold Sore

Cold sore is really irritating. It happens to me again. It happened to me last year when I visited this country, Australia, in winter. This time I come again in winter and it's happening again after my two-month stay. What a disaster for me.

From what I read about cold sore it was caused by several conditions, but in my case it was because of the cold season. I now believe that I'm allergic to cold. Lucky that I went to pharmacist last year and this year I went to pharmacy again to buy cold sore cream.

What is interesting is that the sore is happening at the same place as my last sore on my lips. And though it is on my same lip but the shape of the blister is different from last time. Luckily I asked the pharmacist that they recommended me different cream. The one I was given last time was for leaking sore while this one is not. 'Good to ask after all.'

No comments: